– Before the scarcity of land in Ho Chi Minh City, the small and medium enterprises with limited capital investment, often choose to rent factory space, small but adequate area for office utilities, workshops, production premises. Tall model workshop created to resolve in the best way the needs of enterprises, particularly suited for ancillary industries such as electrical engineering, automotive assembly, parts manufacturing, mold … This is the model that the city leadership
of Ho Chi Minh is to encourage investment, to develop auxiliary industries in the future. At the same time, the city and the high-tech zone is willing to make preferential policies for investors and businesses to invest in this model.
– Catching the trend, Hi-Tech TLD boldly to invest in high-rise factory built or leased in the Saigon Hi-Tech Park and beyond is the High-Tech Park in the nation.
RATES AND SPECIALS: 4.0 – 5.5 USD / m2 / month (excluding VAT).
– 1 month free rent from the date the two sides signed a lease. Construction design workshops at the request of the customer if the rental period of 15 years with preferential rents.
– Electricity: maximum capacity 350A / floor. Peak time 2.637d / kWH, normal hours 1453d / kWH, peak 934d / kWH.
– Water: a capacity of 160m3, price 9.600d / m3.
– Form of payment: payment in installments for 3 months, 6 months or 1 year / time. Signing the contract at least 3 years and 3-6 months deposit.
Project of Hi-tech TLD in the Saigon Hi-Tech Park includes 4 factories 6 floors high with an area of 1.200m2 to 2.700m2.
Garage, glass walls, elevators moving and freight elevator. Advanced system cabinets and automatic fire protection system. Telecommunications, broadband infrastructure, water supply from two water plants Thu Duc and Binh An, wastewater treatment systems up to standard A, the supply of
industrial gases on site.